The Risk Investigation Team
Investigative questions concerning the Occurrence, Fate and Transport of the chemical of concern.
- What is a safe level - in the environment, food, and in humans and other species?
- How will the risks be communicated?
- How will the public be educated?
- Who should be targeted to receive the information first?
- Should there be different messages for different groups?
- How is real versus perceived risk dealt with?
- How should clean-up be conducted in order not to increase risk of exposure?
Ramapo College of New Jersey