The Impact Investigation Team
Investigative questions concerning the Occurrence, Fate and Transport of the chemical of concern.
- How much will mitigation cost?
- Who is responsible for the clean-up?
- Who is responsible to pay for the clean-up?
- Who enforces the clean-up?
- How clean is clean (cost/benefit analysis)?
- What are the economic implications for consumers, industry, and the work force that would be affected by creating environmental policy for this chemical?
- To what extent should pollution prevention measures be implemented (e.g. clean-up the waste stream to prevent future pollution)?
- To what extent should the legal/judicial systems be involved in the
Ramapo College of New Jersey