Your Company must make a 20 minute presentation (Presentation Guidelines) to the BPU making a strong case for the BPU to direct as much funding possible to the alternative energy source your firm is representing. The companies competing are:
Gale Force and Sons, Inc. – Come to us to get your energy solutions “blowing in the wind”.
Helios Solutions – We will solve your energy needs without “burning your budget” or “tanning your hide”.
P.U. Tridification, Inc. – Animals leave it – we use it for your energy needs.
Terabore, Corp – We run your energy “into the ground”.
Beaverworks, Inc. – The best “Dam” company in town.
The twenty minute presentation must include the following points:
- How your company’s conversion technology provides useful, renewable energy
- The societal advantages / disadvantages for local and regional communities of your renewable energy technology
- The state and federal incentives (tax, grant, loan, rebate, etc) / disincentives (regulations, laws, etc.) impacting your renewable energy technology
- The impact on the environment of your renewable energy technology.
- The economic advantages / disadvantages of your renewable energy technology.
[ Process ]