for Technology Enhanced Education
Center for Technology Enhanced Education - Partnership Program
Ramapo College has created a
Center for Technology Enhanced Education (CTEE)
to address critical issues and needs in the instructional workforce concerning
the integration of technology by focusing on the continuum of teacher
The success of the College's graduate program in educational technology and
grant efforts have created a nexus of educators at the College and in school
districts who possess a unique combination of content knowledge, pedagogical
talent, and technological skill. The CTEE would like to establish a
Partnership Program with school districts that will offer opportunities for
educators at the vanguard of educational practice and provide a forum for
collaboration that will result in the opportunity for increased grant funding in
The College will provide:
- Graduate courses in the MSET Program (Master of Science in Educational
Technology) in the district.
- Graduate courses in supervision and curriculum design in the district.
- Professional Development workshops and seminars on topics such as:
- Assistive Technology,
- On-line Mentoring,
- Technology infusion into science, math, social studies, and language
- Opportunities for district staff to teach in graduate courses.
- Entree to corporations in the region for potential partnerships.
- Participation in grant writing and grant funded activities.
The Districts will provide:
- Space and technology for courses, seminars and workshops.
- Opportunities for placement of pre-service teachers for student teaching
- Representation on the CTEE Board at three meetings / year.
For more information, please contact
Cristini at 201-684-7724.
© CTEE & Ramapo College, 2003
Last Update: 09/11/04